Home » » Love Letters 2013

Love Letters 2013

Love Letter 1

I don't know what to do with you, I don't know what to believe, but all I know is that I love you. All I know is that my heart resides with you, and that I will dedicate everything that I am to you. You may be unsure of your feelings but I'm not. I know what I want, what I need, what makes me happy and what I love and you are the answer to each of those things.

Love Letter 2

You did something to me, I don't know what it was but I do know I don't want to lose you. You always keep a smile upon my face and I can act like myself because you accept me. You mean so much to me, the way you make me feel is just unexplainable. This is the happiest I've been in awhile and I have you to thank for that. You just make it so easy to fall for you and believe me, I'm falling harder with each passing day.

Love Letter

Love Letter 3

Last night was just amazing talking with you. It wasn't awkward at all, we didn't run out of things to say, we just had a good time and laughed a lot. You had me smiling the whole entire time and I enjoyed every minute of it

Love Letter 4

Have you ever been so in love with someone, that you fall in love with the little things about them? The way they look when they are thinking, or focusing on something. The way their face lights up when they talk about something they absolutely love. The way they talk to other people, their facial expressions and their hand gestures. And just the looks they give you. The way they smile and laugh w ith you. The look in their eyes before they lean in to kiss you. When they run their hands down your arms and lock their fingers with yours. And oh, the goosebumps and butterflies they gave you. When they pull you into a hug and you feel all their muscles relax and yours do too, because in that moment, everything is utterly perfect and you feel so safe. And when you catch yourself looking at them, wondering what they are thinking. You are not only in love with their and personality, you're in love with their soul, every fiber of their being. And just the way they exist amazes you. It fascinates you, and you want to know every little thing about them... now tell me how is someone suppose to get over that?
Love Letter 5
I'm sorry. I know we fight, but who doesn't? we aren't perfect. We're gonna fight sometimes. But I'm never going to stop loving you, no matter how much we fight or what we fight about. I just want to let you know that I love you and the reason I'M apologizing, whether I started it or not, is because I love you more than I love my pride. I would rather lose a stupid argument than lose you.
Love Letter 6
I don't know what's going to happen from here on out but I do know is that I want to be with you. I've told you how I felt, all my feelings are true. You make me smile, you are always there for me, and you are just simply amazing. I'm so happy that I had the privilege to meet someone like you. We get along so well; the goofyness we share and our conversations are something I'd never trade for anything. I know we can become something special, I hope you see that too cause girl I have to tell you, I want no one else but you.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Valentine's Day - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger