Home » » New Valentine Day Facebook Status Updates 2013

New Valentine Day Facebook Status Updates 2013

New latest Valentine Day Facebook Status Updates 2013

Valentines day is coming nearer to us and we are very happy to celebrate the day of love with the full joy and Fun.in order to celebrate this day with the Full Enjoyment it it not possible to gather at one place and celebrate this occasional So many people are preferring the Facebook as a best medium to celebrate valentines day 2013 by updating status related to the valentines day 2013 and updating Facebook cover photo related to the love and Heart. Get the latest and new Valentines day Facebook status update by uploading latest Facebook status 2013.


If you don't have a valentine, hang out with your friends, don't go looking for someone. When it's right, they will come to you


They say penguins are the only animals that stay together for life, Will you be my penguin forever?


I dont know much about algebra but what I do know is you plus me equals forever.


Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness...Oooooo ... Where is my MasterKey?


I love you - I love you,
'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day.


Candle light, moon light, star light,
The brightest glow is from love light.


"It does not matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you do not do it in the street and frighten the horses."


Roses are blue, violets are unicorns. This doesn’t make sense. Refrigerator.


Tomorrow is Valentine’s day. Don’t worry if you’re single. You’re going to die alone anyway!

Hope you will be happy with the latest and new Valentines day Facebook status update collection . Enjoy the valentines day 2013 by  uploading latest Facebook status 2013.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Valentine's Day - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger