Home » , » Valentine's Day & Weight Loss Update

Valentine's Day & Weight Loss Update

Valentine's Day & Weight Loss Update

Here's hoping you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

It's time that I do an update on the 10-Pound Challenge that I'm participating in with Erika over at Newlyweds on a Budget. To be honest, things haven't been going that well. I was kind of holding off until I got my new Atkins book before I started. Well, it arrived last week and I started following the program yesterday.

I was down 2 pounds when I woke up this morning. Not sure how or why, but I'll take it!

I'm also not sure how smart it was to start the DAY BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY! Especially since chocolate is one of my favorite things to eat. Oh well. The day is half over and I've stayed strong. We'll see what tonight brings.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Valentine's Day - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger